Tuesday, November 17, 2009

RT 20 Podcast 08: Scott Wells

I've known Scott since 1989, when he first got on the air at the Ithaca College FM station 92 WICB. He and I have shared many great radio moments over the years, so getting together again in the studio was a total treat for me. Scott and I also shared some interesting trips to see Neil Young over the years, yet we never talked about it during this podcast. Perhaps he and I will rehash those tales in another one down the road. (Yes, this podcast will continue after the list comes out on December 16th.)

(One more note--you've already heard Scott on these podcasts, as he's one of the people who I had read the sponsorships. Thanks again for a great job on those, Scott.)

To download through iTunes click here. To download the MP3, click here and then click on the MP3 button.

No comments: