Wednesday, November 11, 2009

RT 20 Podcast 05: Eric Holland

For those New Yorkers subscribing to these podcasts, you might know Eric Holland as the guy who fills in on a lot of air shifts on 90.7 WFUV, the most excellent NPR Triple A station based out of Fordham University. People that went to Ithaca College will probably remember Eric from the various shifts he did on WICB and 106 VIC (including a stint on the air for 50 hours straight that got funnier as he and his co-host Mike Wallace got sleepier). I remember Eric from such films as That Time We Hosted a Countdown Show Wasted and The Only Guy I've Ever Known to Live in Hawaii--and for being a great friend. He's one of the most talented on-air guys I've ever known, has a great knowledge of all types of music--and Simpsons trivia--and is one funny guy. All of these traits are on display on this lengthy podcast.

Once again, to download through iTunes click here. To download the MP3, click here and then click on the MP3 button.

And just a little RT20 podcast update: I goofed a bit on making the podcast schedule. So to get them all in before I publish this list I need to start running more than two a week. So look for another podcast on Friday and three to four each week before it's all done.

1 comment:

Michael Barcless said...

Cool! Can't wait to hear this one... I remember Eric Holland from our days at Ithaca College!!!