Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Party Like It's 1999 3/9/13

I expected a big crowd, but never the biggest in Party Like It's 1999's history. I'm still amazed by it three days later. Here's the playlist from that fateful night:

Bad Religion – “A Walk”
Blink 182 – “Dammit”
Sugar – “A Good Idea”
Alice in Chains – “Them Bones”
Foo Fighters – “My Hero”
Metallica – “Enter Sandman”
Pearl Jam – “Daughter”
Oasis – “Don’t Look Back in Anger”
Radiohead – “Paranoid Android”
Dandy Warhols – “Not If You Were The Last Junkie on Earth”
Spacehog – “In the Meantime”
Edwyn Collins – “A Girl Like You”
Garbage – “Stupid Girl”
Jesus Jones – “Right Here, Right Now”
White Town – “Your Woman”
A3 – “Woke Up This Morning (Chosen One Mix)”
Moby featuring Gwen Stefani – “Southside”
Depeche Mode – “Personal Jesus”
Beck – “Loser”
Letters to Cleo – “Here and Now”
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – “The Impression That I Get”
Spin Doctors – “Two Princes”
No Doubt – “Just a Girl”
Alanis Morissette – “Ironic”
LFO – “Summer Girls”
Len – “Steal My Sunshine”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Notorious B.I.G. – “Juicy”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
Destiny’s Child – “Bills, Bills, Bills”
TLC – “No Scrubs”
Ace of Base – “The Sign”
CeCe Peniston – “Finally”
Janet Jackson – “Go Deep”
Color Me Badd – “I Wanna Sex You Up”
Mariah Carey – “Fantasy”
Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
Kris Kross – “Jump”En Vogue – “Free Your Mind”
C and C Music Factory – “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”
Quad City DJ’s – “C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train)”
La Bouche – “Be My Lover”
Culture Beat – “Mr. Vain”
Aqua – “Barbie Girl”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
N’Sync – “I Want You Back”
Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way”
Chumbawamba – “Tubthumping”
The Proclaimers – “I Wanna Be (500 Miles)”
Barenaked Ladies – “One Week”
Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”
Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
Beastie Boys – “Sabotage”
Green Day – “Basket Case”
Ricky Martin – “Living La Vida Loca”
Sir Mix A Lot – “Baby Got Back”
Naughty By Nature – “O.P.P.”
Onyx – “Slam”
Coolio featuring L.V. – “Gangsta’s Paradise”
Snoop Dogg – “Gin and Juice”
Skee-Lo – “I Wish”
Jay-Z – “Can I Get A…”
Eiffel 65 – “Blue (Da Be Dee)”
Robyn – “Show Me Love”
Jennifer Lopez – “If You Had My Love”
Janet Jackson – “Love Will Never Do (Without You)”
Warren G. and Nate Dogg – “Regulate”
En Vogue – “Don’t Let Go (Love)”
Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men – “One Sweet Day”
Duran Duran – “Ordinary World”
Seal – “Kiss From a Rose”

No comments: