Monday, February 21, 2011

Song of the Week 2/18/11

The Commodores - "Easy"

Fridays in the office we have a tradition of playing tracks from the 70s and 80s, songs that I could never crank up on the old iTunes if a certain person was on the floor. This past Friday I decided to play "Easy" and our brand new co-worker Michelle said, "Oh, I really like that song." Which was surprising, since she was born the year I graduated high school.

(Shudder.)

I heard "Easy" again Saturday night before going out, and listening to it all the way through almost made me miss my bus.

Gotta love Lionel Richie's 'do in this clip:



BONUS: Damn, I love this Faith No More cover perhaps even more than the original.


And I'd totally forgotten this performance on The Tonight Show where they look about as displeased to be appearing as any musical guest ever:

No comments: