Saturday, February 26, 2011

Party Like It's 1999 2/24/11

Wow, a lot of folks came out on a rainy Thursday. That's awesome. Our next edition should be in late March or early April at The Bell House. Here's what you heard and/or danced to:

Faith No More - "A Small Victory"
Temple of the Dog - "Hunger Strike"
Foo Fighters - "Learn to Fly"
Soundgarden - "My Wave"
Jane's Addiction - "Stop"
The Afghan Whigs - "Debonair"
Bad Religion - "21st Century Digital Boy"
Stone Temple Pilots - "Interstate Love Song"
Alice in Chains - "No Excuses"
Tom Petty - "You Wreck Me"
R.E.M. - "What's the Frequency Kenneth?"
Weezer - "My Name Is Jonas"
Extreme - "Hole Hearted"
Blind Melon - "No Rain"
New Order - "Regret"
Morrissey - "The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get"
Oasis - "Live Forever"
Wax - "California"
The Presidents of the United States of America - "Peaches"
Soul Asylum - "Misery"
Soul Coughing - "Circles"
Squirrel Nut Zippers - "Hell"
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - "The Impression That I Get"
Whale - "Hobo Humping Slobo Babe"
Folk Implosion - "Natural One"
Primitive Radio Gods - "Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand"
Sneak Pimps - "6 Underground"
White Town - "Your Woman"
O.M.C. - "How Bizarre"
Sugar Ray - "Fly"
Sublime - "Doin' Time"
Sponge - "Molly"
Tracy Bonham - "Mother Mother"
Hole - "Doll Parts"
Meridith Brooks - "Bitch"
Macy Gray - "I Try"
Dionne Farris - "I Know"
Sophie B. Hawkins - "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover"
Jane Child - "Don't Wanna Fall in Love"
Notorious B.I.G with Puff Daddy & Mase - "Mo Money, Mo Problems"
En Vogue - "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"
Ace of Base - "Don't Turn Around"
Spice Girls - "Say You'll Be There"
Paula Abdul - "The Promise of a New Day"
T.L.C. - "Ain't Too Proud to Beg"
Prince & the New Power Generation - "Sexy MF"
Michael Jackson - "Black or White"
Janet Jackson - "Escapade"
Montell Jordan - "This Is How We Do It"
Snow - "Informer"
Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - "Good Vibrations"
C+C Music Factory - "Gonna Make You sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
Bell Biv Devoe - "Posion"
Bobby Brown - "Humpin' Around"
Culture Beat - "Mr. Vain"
Wreckx-N-Effect - "Rump Shaker"
Shaggy - "Boombastic"
Vengaboys - "Boom Boom Boom Boom"
Aqua - "Barbie Girl"
Backstreet Boys - "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"
N' Sync - "Tearing Up My Heart"
Britney Spears - "...Baby One More Time"
Salt-N-Pepa - "Whatta Man"
TLC - "No Scrubs"
Janet Jackson - "If"
Mariah Carey - "Fantasy"
No Doubt - "Just a Girl"
House of Pain - "Jump Around"
Kris Kross - "Jump"
Spice Girls - "Wannabe"
Spin Doctors - "Two Princes"
Blink 182 - "All the Small Things"
Blur - "Song 2"
Rancid - "Time Bomb"
Hole - "Violet"
Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
Dee-Lite - "Groove Is in the Heart"
Salt-N-Pepa - "Shoop"
Dr. Dre - "Nothing But a G Thing"
Coolio - "Gangsta's Paradise"
Warren G. & Nate Dogg - "Regulate"
Eminem - "My Name Is"
Skee-Lo - "I Wish"
Wilson Phillips - "Hold On"
La Bouche - "Be My Lover"
George Michael - "Freedom 90"
Chumbawamba - "Tubthumping"
New Kids on the Block - "Step By Step"
Tom Cochrane - "Life Is a Highway"
Duran Duran - "Ordinary World"
R. Kelly - "I Believe I Can Fly"

No comments: