Sunday, September 08, 2024

Party Like It's 1999 9/7/24

Backstreet Boys vs NSYNC Edition

Oasis – “Live Forever”

Jesus & Mary Chain – “Sometimes Always”

Hootie & the Blowfish – “Hold My Hand”

John Mellencamp – “Wild Night”

Everclear – “Santa Monica”

The Veronicas – “Untouched”

Annie Lennox – “Walking on Broken Glass”

Backstreet Boys – “As Long As You Love Me”

NSYNC – “It Makes Me Ill”

Will Smith – “Getting Jiggy Wit It”

Digital Underground – “Humpty Dance”

Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”

Fatman Scoop – “Be Faithful”

DJ Kool – “Let Me Clear My Throat”

Savage Garden – “I Want You”

Hanson – “Mmmbop”

Natasha Bedingfield – “Unwritten”

NSYNC – “It’s Tearing Up My Heart”

Backstreet Boys – “The Call”

5ive – “When the Lights Go Out”

Ace of Base – “The Sign”

Britney Spears – “Baby One More Time”

Aaron Carter – “Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)”

Spice Girls – “Wannabe”

Destiny’s Child – “Jumpin’ Jumpin’”

Backstreet Boys – “Get Another Boyfriend”

NSYNC – “I Want You Back”

New Kids on the Block – “Step By Step”

Mariah Carey – “Emotions”

Madonna – “Hung Up”

La Bouche – “Be My Lover”

Darunde – “Sandstorm”

Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”

Backstreet Boys – “Larger Than Life”

Backstreet Boys – “We’ve Got It Goin On”

Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way”

Shania Twain – “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”

Alanis Morissette – “You Oughta Know”

No Doubt – “Just a Girl”

Blink-182 – “All The Small Things”

Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”

Smash Mouth – “All Star”

NSYNC – “It’s Gonna Be Me”

Christina Aguilera – “Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)”

BWitched – “C’est La Vie”

Sisqo – “Thong Song”

Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”

Missy Elliott featuring Ciara and Fatman Scoop – “Lose Control”

Heavy D and the Boyz – “Now That We’ve Found Love”

TLC – “No Scrubs”

Busta Rhymes featuring Mariah Carey – “I Know What You Want”

Michael Jackson – “Black or White”

Nirvana – “Smells like Teen Spirit”

Sum 41 – “Fat Lip”

Linkin Park – “In the End”

Blur – “Song 2”

Third Eye Blind – “Never Let You Go”

Vanessa Carlton – “A Thousand Miles”

Semisonic – “Closing Time”

Pearl Jam – “Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town”

Green Day – “Wake Me Up When September Ends”

Aerosmith – “I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing”

No comments: