Sunday, June 02, 2024

Party Like It's 1999 6/1/24

June is for J.Lo Edition

Elliott Smith – “Son of Sam”

Everclear – “Father of Mine”

Live – “Selling the Drama”

Beastie Boys – “Ch-Check It Out”

Kid-N-Play – “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody”

Moby – “Bodyrock

Utah Saints – “Something Good”

Jennifer Lopez featuring Ludacris – “Do It Well”

Jennifer Lopez featuring Jadakiss and Styles – “Jenny From the Block”

Justin Timberlake featuring TI – “My Love”

En Vogue – “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)”

Lauryn Hill – “Doo Wop (That Thing)”

Brandy – “Baby”

Camp Lo – “Luchini aka This Is It”

Michael Jackson – “Black or White”

Ace of Base – “Cruel Summer”

Christina Aguilera – “Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)”

S Club 7 – “S Club Party”

Backstreet Boys – “As Long As You Love Me”

Jennifer Lopez – “I’m Glad”

Jennifer Lopez – “Let’s Get Loud”

Jennifer Lopez – “Waiting for Tonight”

Whitney Houston – “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay”

Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris – “Yeah”

Missy Elliott – “Work It”

Beyonce featuring Jay-Z – “Upgrade U”

Gwen Stefani featuring Akon – “The Sweet Escape”

Jessica Simpson – “I Think I’m In Love With You”

B*Witched – “C’est La Vie”

Spice Girls – “Wannabe”

Will Smith featuring Dru Hill and Kool Moe Dee – “Wild Wild West”

Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule – “I’m Real”

Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule and Caddillac Tah- “Ain’t It Funny (Murder Remix)”

Jennifer Lopez – “If You Had My Love”

Maroon 5 – “Harder to Breathe”

Blink-182 – “What’s My Age Again”

Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”

Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”

Ricky Martin – “Living La Vida Loca”

Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean – “Hips Don’t Lie”

Sisqo – “Thong Song”

Gnarls Barkley – “Crazy”

Cam’ron featuring Juelz Santana – “Hey Ma”

Jennifer Lopez – “Get Right”

Jennifer Lopez – “My Love Don’t Cost a Thing”

Marc Anthony – “I Need to Know”

Enrique Iglesias – “Bailamos”

Mariah Carey – “It’s Like That”

Smash Mouth – “All Star”

Brian Setzer Orchestra – “Jump Jive An’ Wail”

OMC – “How Bizarre”

Juvenile – “Back That Azz Up”

Ginuwine – “Pony”

Fat Joe featuring Ashanti and Ja Rule – “What’s Luv”

Soul 4 Real – “Candy Rain”

Mya – “Case of the Ex”

Semisonic – “Closing Time”

SWV – “Right Here/Human Nature”

Shania Twain – “You’re Still the One”

Meat Loaf – “I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)”

No comments: