Monday, April 29, 2019

Sunday Slowdown 4/28/2019


The Temptations – “Papa Was a Rolling Stone”
Ann Peebles – “I Can’t Stand the Rain”
Syl Johnson – “Could I Be Falling in Love”
Donny Hathaway – “Little Ghetto Boy”
The Isley Brothers – “Lay Lady Lay”
Isaac Hayes – “Something”
Steely Dan – “Aja”
Stevie Wonder – “As”
Change – “Searching”
Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes – “Wake Up Everybody”
Teddy Pendergrass – “Love TKO”
Brothers Johnson – “Strawberry Letter 23”
Al Green – “Here I Am (Come and Take Me)”
Kool and the Gang – “Love and Understanding (Come Together)”
The Main Ingredient – “Happiness Is Just Around the Bend”
Ohio Players – “I Want to Be Free”
Deniece Williams – “Free”
Marvin Gaye – “Right On”
The O’Jays – “For the Love of Money”
Ramsey Lewis and Earth, Wind and Fire – “Sun Goddess”
Earth, Wind and Fire – “That’s the Way of the World”
The Spinners – “Love or Leave”
Little Sister – “You're the One (Parts 1 and 2)”
Sly and the Family Stone – “Family Affair”
Herb Alpert – “Rise”
Mary Jane Girls – “All Night Long”
George McRae – “Rock Your Baby”
Smokey Robinson – “Being with You”
Shalamar – “The Second Time Around”
Tyrone Davis – “There It Is”
The Intruders – “I’ll Always Love My Mama”
War – “Gypsy Man”
Curtis Mayfield – “Pusherman”
The Stylistics – “Heavy Fallin’ Out”
Prince – “Just as Long as We’re Together”
Commodores – “Flying High”
Jimmy Ruffin – “Hold on to My Love”
Average White Band – “Let’s Go ’Round Again”
The Trammps – “That’s Where the Happy People Go”
Rufus and Chaka Khan – “At Midnight (My Love Will Lift You Up)”
Incredible Bongo Band – “Apache”
Barry White – “Your Sweetness is My Weakness”
The Pointer Sisters – “He’s So Shy”
Major Harris – “Love Won’t Let Me Wait”
Maria Muldaur – “Midnight at the Oasis”
The Manhattans – “Shining Star”

No comments: