Monday, April 08, 2019

Party Like It's 1999 4/6/19


20 Years of No Scrubs Edition

Phantom Planet – “California”
Everclear – “Father of Mine”
Queens of the Stone Age – “No One Knows”
The Darkness – “I Believe in a Thing Called Love”
Nirvana – “On a Plain”
Foo Fighters – “Times Like These”
Lo Fidelity All Stars featuring Pigeonhed – “Battleflag”
Gnarls Barkley – “Crazy”
The Strokes – “Last Nite”
Del Amitri – “Roll to Me”
Matchbox Twenty – “3AM”
The Cure – “Friday I’m in Love”
Wheatus – “Teenage Dirtbag”
Nine Days – “Absolutely (Story of a Girl)”
The Cardigans – “Lovefool”
Salt-n-Pepa – “None of Your Business”
Fugees – “Killing Me Softly”
TLC – “Baby Baby Baby”
TLC – “Unpretty”
Britney Spears – “Lucky”
En Vogue – “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)”
The Notorious B.I.G featuring Puff Daddy and Mase – “Mo Money Mo Problems”
Sisqo – “Thong Song”
Destiny’s Child – “Bills Bills Bills”
B2K featuring Puff Daddy – “Bump Bump Bump”
Nelly – “Country Grammar”
Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule – “I’m Real”
NSync – “It’s Got to Be Me”
Backstreet Boys – “Larger Than Life”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Christina Aguilera – “Come On Over (All I Want Is You)”
Next – “Wifey”
Mariah Carey – “Honey”
TLC – “No Scrubs”
TLC – “Creep”
TLC – “Waterfalls”
Mary J. Blige – “Real Love”
Ludacris – “Stand Up”
Lil Kim featuring Lil Cease and The Notorious B.I.G – “Crush On You (Remix)”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Will Smith – “Miami”
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch – “Good Vibrations”
Cher – “Believe”
La Bouche – “Be My Lover”
Vengaboys – “Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom”
Haddaway – “What Is Love”
CeCe Peniston – “Finally”
DJ Kool – “Let Me Clear My Throat”
TLC – “What About Your Friends”
TLC – “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
House of Pain – “Jump Around”
Chumbawamba – “Tubthumping”
Jimmy Eat World – “The Middle”
Green Day – “Basket Case”
Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”
The Killers – “Somebody Told Me”
No Doubt – “Just a Girl”
Shania Twain – “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
Savage Garden – “I Want You”
Outkast – “Roses”
Amerie – “1 Thing”
Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris – “Yeah!”
Panjabi MC featuring Jay-Z – “Mundian to Bach Ke (Beware of the Boys)”
Selena – “Bidi Bidi Bom Bom”
Mario – “Just a Friend 2002”
Aaliyah – “Try Again”
Missy Elliott – “Get Your Freak On”
Bubba Sparxx – “Ugly”
Cam’ron – “Horse and Carriage”
Lou Bega – “Mambo No. 5”
98 Degrees – “Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)”
Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean – “Hips Don’t Lie”
Robyn – “Show Me Love”
3LW – “No More (Baby I’ma Do Right)”
Jason Mraz – “The Remedy (I Won’t Worry)”
Soul Asylum – “Runaway Train”
Beck – “Debra”
Aerosmith – “What It Takes”
Poison – “Something to Believe In”

No comments: