Monday, October 26, 2009

RT 20 Podcast 00

Greetings friends, and welcome to a new era of the RT20.

To mark the 20th anniversary of the annual list, today I'm launching a series of podcasts that will run of the next eight weeks. In these podcasts I'll be talking with a diverse group of people:

--musicians who made one of the 20 albums that changed my life over the past two decades;

--former radio co-workers about the bands we liked from our past career;

--and lots of people like you. Some I've known for decades, some I've known for a few years, all have had an impact of my musical life.

There are two easy ways to download the RT20 podcasts (which there will be 2-3 podcasts every week, except Thanksgiving week):

1) If you use iTunes, click here. iTunes will automatically subscribe you and download the first podcast.

2) If you don't, click here, go to the bottom of the page and right click on the MP3 icon and do "Save Target as" to download the MP3. On that page you can also use the pop-up player to listen to the entire podcast without downloading.

Podcast 00 is sort of an introduction to the series, with yours truly playing some tunes and talking about getting older. Yee-ha. Other podcasts won't be so naval-gazing, I promise.

sr

No comments: