Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Klimpter's Release Party 8/2/07

I was honored that the guys in Klimpter (which includes three buds of mine from the bar) asked me to play some tunes at their album release party. Here's my pre-show playlist:

Buzzcocks - "Everybody's Happy Nowadays"
The Jam - "The Modern World"
The Replacements - "Color Me Impressed"
The Hold Steady - "Your Little Hoodrat Friend"
Dead Kennedys - "Bleed for Me"
Jawbox - "Breathe"
Naked Raygun - "Rat Patrol"
Soul Asylum - "Sometime to Return"
Gang of Four - "To Hell With Poverty"
Bloc Party - "I Still Remember"
Guided By Voices - "Game of Pricks"
Superchunk - "Hyper Enough"
Sugar - "Changes"
Husker Du - "Books About U.F.Os"
Firehose - "Down With the Bass"
Dinosaur Jr. - "The Wagon"
Mission of Burma - "That's When I Reach for My Revolver"
Interpol - "Heinrich Maneuver"
Nada Surf - "The Way You Wear Your Head"
The Undertones - "Teenage Kicks"
The Clash - "I'm So Bored With the U.S.A."
Ramones - "Pinhead"
Dead Boys - "Sonic Reducer"
The Minutemen - "This Ain't No Picnic"
Black Flag - "Rise Above"
Lackthereof - "What a Fool Believes"

No comments: