Monday, May 16, 2022

Party Like It's 1999 5/14/22

25 Years of Mmmbop and 90s Teen Idols

Pearl Jam – “Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town”

Hole – “Gold Dust Woman”

Lenny Kravitz – “American Woman”

White Town – “Your Woman”

Luscious Jackson – “Ladyfingers”

Edwyn Collins – “A Girl Like You”

Dead Eye Dick – “New Age Girl”

The Presidents of the United States of America – “Lump”

Hanson – “Where’s the Love?”

The B-52’s – “Roam”

Donna Lewis – “I Love You Always and Forever”

No Doubt – “Hey Baby”

Saved By the Bell Theme

Will Smith – “Getting Jiggy Wit It”

C+C Music Factory – “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”

Technotronic – “Pump Up the Jam”

MC Hammer – “U Can’t Touch This”

Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”

Britney Spears – “(You Drive Me) Crazy”

Ace of Base – “Don’t Turn Around”

Mandy Moore – “Candy”

Christina Aguilera – “Come One Over (All I Want Is You)”

Madonna – “Music”

Sean Paul – “Temperature”

Ini Kamoze – “Here Comes the Hotstepper”

Shaggy featuring Rik Rok – “It Wasn’t Me”

Aaliyah – “Are You That Somebody”

Tevin Campbell – “I2I”

TLC – “What About Your Friends”

Destiny’s Child – “Say My Name”

Fat Joe featuring Ashanti – “What’s Luv?”

Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”

DMX – “Party Up (Up in Here)”

Kris Kross – “Jump”

House of Pain – “Jump Around”

Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”

Green Day – “Basket Case”

Yellowcard – “Ocean Avenue”

Jimmy Eat World – “The Middle”

The Rembrandts – “I’ll Be There for You”

Hanson – “Mmmbop”

Blink-182 – “All the Small Things”

Harvey Danger – “Flagpole Sitta”

Letters to Cleo – “Cruel to Be Kind”

The Proclaimers – “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)”

Cardigans – “Lovefool”

Shania Twain – “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”

N*SYNC – “Tearing Up My Heart”

Spice Girls – “Wannabe”

Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”

Aaron Carter – “Aaron’s Party (Come And Get It)”

New Radicals – “You Get What You Give”

Natasha Bedingfield – “Unwritten”

Lauryn Hill – “Doo Wop (That Thing)”

3LW – “Playas Gon’ Play”

Usher – “You Make Me Wanna”

Des’ree – “You Gotta Be”

Mariah Carey – “Always Be My Baby”

Sophie B. Hawkins – “Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover”

Semisonic – “Closing Time”

Shawn Colvin – “Sunny Came Home”

Faith No More – “Easy”

The Pretenders – “I’ll Stand By You”

Damn Yankees – “High Enough”

Bad English – “When I See You Smile”

No comments: