Monday, April 18, 2016

Dancing on My Own 80s-00s Prom 4/16/16



Mike + the Mechanics – “Silent Running”
Asia – “Heat of the Moment”
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers – “Don’t Come Around Here No More”
Duran Duran – “New Moon on Monday”
Eurythmics – “Would I Lie to You?”
Sheryl Crow – “Every Day Is a Winding Road”
Hall & Oates – “Rich Girl”
Rick Springfield – “Jessie’s Girl”
Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”
Garbage – “Only Happy When It Rains”
Big Country – “In a Big Country”
INXS – “What You Need”
Billy Idol – “Dancing With Myself”
David Bowie – “Let’s Dance”
Weezer – “Buddy Holly”
No Doubt – “It’s My Life”
The Killers – “Mr. Brightside”
Depeche Mode – “Just Can’t Get Enough”
Prince & the Revolution – “Kiss”
Prince – “When Doves Cry”
Destiny’s Child – “Say My Name”
R. Kelly – “Ignition (Remix)”
Next - “Too Close”
Jagged Edge featuring Nelly – “Where The Party At?”
Whitney Houston – “How I Will I Know”
Whitney Houston – “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”
Madonna – “Lucky Star”
Madonna – “Papa Don’t Preach”
Michael Jackson – “Billie Jean”
Talking Heads – “Burning Down the House”
Denise Williams – “Let’s Hear It for the Boy”
Irena Cara – “Flashdance (What a Feeling)”
Savage Garden – “Truly Madly Deeply”
Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way”
Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
Spice Girls – “Spice Up Your Life”
Christina Aguilera – “Genie In a Bottle”
Dee-Lite – “Groove Is In the Heart”
Len – “Steal My Sunshine”
Sixpence None the Richer – “Kiss Me”
Robyn – “Dancing On My Own”
Destiny’s Child – “Independent Women (Part 1)”
Nelly – “Hot in Herre”
NSync – “Bye Bye Bye”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
Mariah Carey – “Fantasy”
Ace of Base – “Don’t Turn Around”
A-Ha – “Take On Me”
The Cure – “Just Like Heaven”
Billy Joel – “Uptown Girl”
Tears For Fears – “Everybody Wants to Rule the World”
Toto – “Africa”
Queen & David Bowie - "Under Pressure"
OMD – “If You Leave”
Dead or Alive – “You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)”
Dexy’s Midnight Runners – “Come On Eileen”
Bruce Springsteen – “Dancing in the Dark”
Tommy Tutone – “867-5309/Jenny”
Fountains of Wayne – “Stacy’s Mom”
The Proclaimers – “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)”
Backstreet Boys – “Quit Playing Games With My Heart”
TLC – “No Scrubs”
112 – “Peaches & Cream”
Shaggy – “It Wasn’t me”
Sisqo – “Thong Song”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
Paula Abdul – “Straight Up”
Janet Jackson – “Nasty”
Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”
Alphaville – “Forever Young”
Cyndi Lauper – “Time After Time”
Air Supply – “All Out of Love”

No comments: