Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Party Like It's 1999 8/2/14



Tom Petty - “You Wreck Me”
The Wallflowers - “The Difference”
Counting Crows - “Angels of the Silences”
Cracker - “Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now)”
Paul Westerberg - “Waiting for Somebody”
Soul Asylum - “Somebody to Shove”
Foo Fighters - “Breakout”
Lemonheads - “Mrs. Robinson”
Matthew Sweet - “Sick of Myself”
Gin Blossoms - “Follow You Down”
Bodeans - “Closer to Free”
Deep Blue Something - “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
Dishwalla - “Counting Blue Cars”
Melissa Etheridge - “Come to My Window”
The Presidents of the United States of America - “Peaches”
Sugar Ray - “Every Morning”
The Cure - “Friday I’m In Love”
Matchbox Twenty - “Push”
Santana featuring Rob Thomas - “Smooth”
Spin Doctors - “Two Princes”
Smash Mouth - “All-Star”
Del Amitri - “Roll to Me”
Sister Hazel - “All for You”
Spacehog - “In the Meantime”
Meredith Brooks - “Bitch”
No Doubt - “Just a Girl”
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - “The Impression That I Get”
Chumbawamba - “Tubthumping”
Len - “Steal My Sunshine”
Mariah Carey - “Fantasy”
TLC - “No Scrubs”
Destiny’s Child - “Jumpin’ Jumpin’”
2Pac - “I Get Around”
Notorious B.I.G. - “Juicy”
Notorious B.I.G featuring Mase and Puff Daddy - “Mo Money Mo Problems”
Jay-Z - “Can I Get A….”
Ini Kamoze - “Here Comes the Hotstepper”
Six Mix-A-Lot - “Baby Got Back”
Juvenile - “Back That Azz Up”
Ginuwine - “Pony”
Will Smith - “Men in Black”
Skee-Lo - “I Wish”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre - “No Diggity”
2Pac - “How Do You Want It”
Montell Jordan - “This Is How We Do It”
Real McCoy - “Another Night”
Fatboy Slim - “Praise You”
Janet Jackson - “If”
Dee-Lite - “Groove Is In the Heart”
Spice Girls - “Wannabe”
Backstreet Boys - “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
Robyn - “Show Me Love”
Wilson Phillips - “Hold On”
Ace of Base - “The Sign”
Hanson - “Mmmbop”
Third Eye Blind - “Semi-Charmed Life”
Green Day - “When I Come Around”
Nirvana - “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
Lit - “My Own Worst Enemy”
Eve 6 - “Inside Out”
Alanis Morissette - “You Oughta Know”
Michael Jackson - “Black or White”
Haddaway - “What Is Love”
Aqua - “Barbie Girl”
Jennifer Lopez - “If You Want My Love”
Salt-N-Pepa - “Shoop”
Coolio featuring L.V. - “Gangsta’s Paradise”
“Weird Al” Yankovic - “Amish Paradise”
Warren G and Nate Dogg - “Regulate”
Snoop Dogg - “Gin and Juice”
Naughty by Nature - “O.P.P.”
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch - “Good Vibrations”
N’Sync - “Tearing Up My Heart”
Boyz II Men - “Motownphilly”
Bell Biv Devoe - “Poison”
Lauryn Hill - “Doo-Wop (That Thing)”
Destiny’s Child - “Say My Name”
En Vogue - “Free Your Mind”
Ol’ Dirty Bastard - “Got Your Money”
Michael Jackson - “Remember the Time”
Sophie B. Hawkins - “Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover”
Goo Goo Dolls - “Iris”
R. Kelly - “Bump n’ Grind”
R. Kelly - “I Believe I Can Fly”

No comments: