Thursday, December 03, 2009

RT 20 Podcast 15: Michelle Ferrara and Ben Wheelock, Part 1

Today's podcast is the only podcast to feature a married couple. Michelle and Ben are the most musical couple I know. Music played a huge part in their wedding* back in April (which we discuss) and both of them are fine musicians in their own right. In fact, I became friends with Michelle because she was the singer/host of Live Band Karaoke at Magnetic Field before I joined Bunnie England & the New Originals. It took the three of us a bit to get going, but by the second part my comments are practically insane. You'll enjoy it, trust me.

(*I'm still waiting to see the picture of myself with the stupid hat on, hint hint.)

To download through iTunes click here. To download the MP3, click here and then click on the MP3 button.

No comments: