Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Return of Steve's Vinyl Vault 3/20/09

Thanks again to all who came out to Last Exit--and once again watched me battle equipment problems. Next time, more CDs, a little less vinyl. Here's what you heard (besides me cursing the equipment):

Thin Lizzy - "Jailbreak"
T. Rex - "Bang a Gong (Get It On)"
Cheap Trick - "Dream Police"
Heart - "Barracuda"
Van Halen - "Intruder/(Oh) Pretty Woman"
Blue Oyster Cult - "Godzilla"
Scandal - "The Warrior"
Blondie - "The Tide Is High"
Quarterflash - "Harden My Heart"
The Go-Go's - "Turn to You"
Foreigner - "Double Vision"
The Clash - "I'm So Bored With the U.S.A"
The Figgs - "Favorite Shirt"
Dead Milkmen - "Punk Rock Girl"
The Charlatans UK - "The Only One I know"
Depeche Mode - "Personal Jesus"
World Party - "Ship of Fools"
Echo & the Bunnymen - "People are Strange"
Men at Work - "Who Can It Be Now?"
Joe Jackson - "Is She Really Going Out with Him?"
J. Geils Band - "Centerfold"
The Kinks - "Come Dancing"
Hall & Oates - "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)"
Nick Lowe - "Cruel to Be Kind"
Nada Surf - "Always Love"
The Smithereens - "A Girl Like You"
Asia - "Heat of the Moment"
Billy Squier - "My Kinda Lover"
Yes - "Leave It"
Outfield - "Your Love"
Styx - "Mr. Roboto"
Duran Duran - "Rio"
Madonna - "Holiday"
Toto - "Africa"
Supertramp - "The Logical Song"
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - "I Love Rock n' Roll"
Def Leppard - "Photograph"
Kiss - "Love Gun"
Judas Priest - "Living After Midnight"
Ratt - "Round and Round"
Social Distortion - "Ball and Chain"
The Undertones - "Teenage Kicks"
Ramones - "Needles And Pins"
Spoon - "I Turn My Camera On"
My Morning Jacket - "I'm Amazed"
Old 97's - "Bird In a Cage"
Wilco - "Jesus etc."
Faces - "Ooh La La"
Squeeze - "Black Coffee in Bed"
Thompson Twins - " Hold Me Now"
Stray Cats - "Stray Cat Strut"
OMD - "So In Love"
Modern English - "I Melt With You"
Madness - "Our House"
Tina Turner - "Whats Love Got to Do With It"
Katrina and The Waves - "Walking on Sunshine"
Bangles - "Manic Monday"
Hall & Oates - "Kiss On My List"
Toto - "Rosanna"
The Go-Go's - "Our Lips Are Sealed"
Prince and The Revolution - "Raspberry Beret"
Pat Benetar - "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"
Michael Jackson - "Billie Jean"
Rick Springfield - "Jessie's Girl"
Cyndi Lauper - "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
The Cure - "Just Like Heaven"
Til Tuesday - "Voices Carry"
New Order - "True Faith"
Big Country - "In A Big County"
Soft Cell - "Tainted Love"
Hoodoo Gurus - "Death Defying"
Power Station - "Some Like It Hot"
Pete Townshend - "Let My Love Open the Door"
Boz Scaggs - "Lido Shuffle"
Doobie Brothers - "What a Fool Believes"
Stevie Wonder - "Superstition"
Bee Gees - "Fanny (Be Tender With My Love)"
Simple Minds - "Alive and Kicking"
INXS - "The One Thing"
The Replacements - "Can't Hardly Wait"
38 Special - "Caught Up In You"
ELO - "Living Thing"
Pilot - "Magic"
Todd Rundgren - "I Saw the Light"
ABBA - "Waterloo"
The Beach Boys - "Sail On Sailor"
Ace - "How Long"
Supertramp - "Take the Long Way Home"
Supertramp - "Goodbye Stranger"
Supertramp - "Breakfast in America"

No comments: