Monday, August 06, 2018

Party Like It's 1999 8/4/18


Sheryl Crow Music Club Edition

Sheryl Crow – “Run Baby Run”
Sheryl Crow – “Strong Enough”
Tori Amos – “Cornflake Girl”
Belly – “Feed the Tree”
The Juliana Hatfield Three – “My Sister”
10,000 Maniacs – “Because the Night (MTV Unplugged)”
Melissa Etheridge – “Come to My Window”
Third Eye Blind – “Graduate”
Matchbox 20 – “Real World”
Sheryl Crow – “My Favorite Mistake”
Sheryl Crow – “If It Makes You Happy”
Fastball – “The Way”
Letters to Cleo – “Here and Now”
Gin Blossoms – “Til I Hear It from You”
White Town – “Your Woman”
Natalie Imbruglia – “Torn”
Sheryl Crow – “Everyday is a Winding Road”
Sheryl Crow – “All I Wanna Do”
Hanson – “Mmmbop”
Britney Spears – “Baby One More Time”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Mandy Moore – “Candy”
Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy and Ma$e – “Mo Money, Mo Problems”
Next – “Too Close”
Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”
TLC – “No Scrubs”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Dr. Dre featuring Eminem – “Forgot About Dre”
DMX – “Party Up (Up in Here)”
House of Pain – “Jump Around”
Sugar Ray – “Fly”
Blink 182 – “All the Small Things”
Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”
Harvey Danger – “Flagpole Sitta”
Hole – “Celebrity Skin”
Goo Goo Dolls – “Slide”
Savage Garden – “I Want You”
Will Smith – “Miami”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Sir Mix-A-Lot – “Baby Got Back”
Juvenile – “Back That Azz Up”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
Jay-Z – “Hard Knock Life”
Destiny’s Child – “Bills Bills Bills”
Janet Jackson featuring Blackstreet – “I Get Lonely”
Aaliyah – “Are You That Somebody”
Fatboy Slim – “Praise You”
Haddaway – “What Is Love”
Aqua – “Barbie Girl”
Blur – “Girls & Boys”
No Doubt – “Just a Girl”
N’Sync – “I Want You Back”
Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way”
Ace of Base – “All That She Wants”
Robyn – “Show Me Love”
Mariah Carey – “Honey”
Puff Daddy featuring The Lox, Lil' Kim and Notorious B.I.G. – “All About the Benjamins (Remix)”
Madonna – “Ray of Light”
James – “Laid”
Alanis Morissette – “You Learn”
Sheryl Crow – “Leaving Las Vegas”
Primitive Radio Gods – “Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand”
Paula Cole – “I Don’t Want to Wait”
Shania Twain – “You’re Still the One”
The Black Crowes – “She Talks to Angels”

No comments: