Sunday, August 12, 2018

Cruel Summer 8/10/18


Midnight Oil – “Blue Sky Mine”
Tom Cochrane – “Life Is a Highway”
Gin Blossoms – “Found Out About You”
The Lemonheads – “Into Your Arms”
Oasis – “Live Forever”
Elastica – “Connection”
Fountains of Wayne – “Radiation Vibe”
Depeche Mode – “It’s No Good”
Garbage – “I Think I’m Paranoid”
Beck – “Sexxlaws”
Soup Dragons – “I’m Free”
Urban Dance Squad – “Deeper Shade of Soul”
Big Audio Dynamite – “Rush”
Lenny Kravitz – “It Ain’t Over ‘til It’s Over”
Inner Circle – “Sweat (A La La La La Long)”
UB40 – “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
Janet Jackson – “That’s the Way Love Goes”
General Public – “I’ll Take You There”
Skee-Lo – “I Wish”
George Michael – “Fastlove”
Ace of Base – “Cruel Summer”
Sheryl Crow – “Everyday is a Winding Road”
Cardigans – “Lovefool”
------------
No Doubt – “Just a Girl”
Annie Lennox – “Walking on Broken Glass”
-------
Natalie Imbruglia – “Torn”
------------
Michael Jackson – “Black or White”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Naughty by Nature – “Hip Hop Hooray”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
Kris Kross – “Jump”
House of Pain – “Jump Around”
Destiny’s Child – “Jumpin’ Jumpin’”
Pointer Sisters – “Jump (For My Love)”
Van Halen – “Jump”
Prince – “1999”
Michael Jackson – “P.Y.T”
Fugees – “Killing Me Softly”
Foreigner – “I Want to Know What Love Is”

No comments: