Monday, December 08, 2014

Party Like It's 1999 12/6/14

This was such a fun night. Most fun I've had at Party Like It's 1999 in many months.



Collective Soul – “December”
Material Issue – “Valerie Loves Me”
Depeche Mode – “I Feel You”
Garbage – “Only Happy When It Rains”
Bush – “Machinehead”
Nirvana – “In Bloom”
Weezer – “The World Has Turned and Left Me Here”
Gin Blossoms – “Found Out About You”
John Mellencamp – “Wild Night”
Blues Traveler – “Run Around”
Tom Cochrane – “Life Is a Highway”
Sheryl Crow – “Every Day Is a Winding Road”
Sugar Ray – “Every Morning”
Sublime – “Santeria”
311 – “All Mixed Up”
Aerosmith – “Cryin’”
Letters to Cleo – “Here and Now”
Goo Goo Dolls – “Slide”
Smash Mouth – “All Star”
Spin Doctors – “Two Princes”
Michael Jackson – “Black and White”
Mariah Carey – “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)”
Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z – “Heartbreaker”
En Vogue – “Free Your Mind”
Salt-n-Pepa featuring En Vogue – “Whatta Man”
TLC – “No Scribs”
Destiny’s Child – “Jumpin’ Jumpin’”
Janet Jackson – “Go Deep”
Mary J. Blige – “Real Love”
Will Smith – Miami”
Dee-Lite – “Groove Is in the Heart”
C and C Music Factory – “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”
Haddaway – “What is Love”
Ghost Town DJs – “My Boo”
Eiffel 65 – “Blue (Da Ba Dee)”
Digital Underground – “Humpty Dance”
Naughty By Nature – “Hio Hop Hooray”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Next – “Too Close”
Mariah Carey – “All I Want for Christmas Is You”
Mariah Carey – “Fantasy”
Mariah Carey – “Always Be My Baby”
Ace of Base – “The Sign”
Christina Aguilera – “Genie in a Bottle”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Britney Spears – “(You Drive Me) Crazy”
NSync – “Tearing Up My Heart”
Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way:”
Sixpence None the Richer – “Kiss Me”
Meredith Brooks – “Bitch”
Alanis Morissette – “You Oughta Know”
Eve 6 – “Inside Out”
Hole – “Celebrity Skin”
Weezer – “Buddy Holly”
Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”
Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”
No Doubt – “Just a Girl”
Mariah Carey – “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town”
Mariah Carey – “Dream Lover”
Shania Twain – “Man I Feel Like a Woman”
OMC – “How Bizarre”
Mandy Moore – “Candy”
Fatboy Slim – “Praise You”
Notorious B.I.G., Puff Daddy and Ma$e – “Mo Money, Mo Problems”
Coolio – “Rolling With My Homies”
LL Cool J – “Doin’ It”
DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince – “Theme From The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
Juvenile – “Back That Azz Up”
House of Pain – “Jump Around”
Kris Kross – “Jump”
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch – “Good Vibrations”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
Boyz II Men – “Motownphilly”
DJ Kool – “Let Me Clear My Throat”
A Tribe Called Quest – “Scenario”
TLC – “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg”
Montell Jordan – “This Is How We Do It”
Salt-N-Pepa – “Let’s Talk About Sex”
Destiny’s Child – “Say My Name”
Aaliyah – “Are You That Somebody”
Arrested Development – “Tennessee”
Semisonic – “Closing Time”
The Proclaimers – “I’m Gonna be (500 Miles)”
4 Non Blondes - ”What’s Up”
Counting Crows – “A Long December”
R. Kelly – “I Believe I Can Fly”

No comments: