Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Party Like It's 1999 11/7/14

This was a tough one to get through, coming after having two teeth pulled about 10 hours before I started spinning tunes. Alas, you can't please everyone.



Buckcherry – “Lit Up”
Seven Mary Three – “Cumbersome”
Bush – “Swallowed”
Silverchair – “Tomorrow”
Fuel – “Shimmer”
Foo Fighters – “Learn to Fly”
Melissa Etheridge – “Come to My Window”
Letters to Cleo – “I Want You to Want Me”
Semisonic – “Closing Time”
Fastball – “The Way”
Harvey Danger – “Flagpole Sitta”
Alanis Morissette – “You Oughta Know”
No Doubt – “Just a Girl”
Cardigans – “Lovefool”
Jamiroquai – “Virtual Insanity”
TLC – “Creep”
TLC – “Baby-Baby-Baby”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
Notorious B.I.G. – “Juicy”
Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg – “Nothin’ But a ‘G’ Thang”
Mariah Carey featuring ODB – “Fantasy (Remix)”
Will Smith – “Miami”
Michael Jackson – “Black or White”
Prince and the New Power Generation – “7”
Destiny’s Child – “Bills, Bills, Bills”
Whitney Houston – “It’s Not Right, But It’s Okay”
Camp Lo – “Luchini a.k.a. This Is It”
Beenie Man – “Sim Simma”
Shaggy – “Boombastic”
Coolio featuring L.V. – “Gangsta’s Paradise”
Next – “Too Close”
Marc Anthony – “I Need to Know”
Jennifer Lopez – “If You Want My Love”
Enrique Iglesias –“Bailamos”
Ricky Martin – “Living La Vida Loca”
Shania Twain – “Man I Feel Like a Woman”
Annie Lennox – “Walking on Broken Glass”
TLC – “No Scrubs”
TLC – “What About Your Friends”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Ace of Base – “The Sign”
Christina Aguilera – “Genie in a Bottle”
Robyn – “Show Me Love”
Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
Britney Spears – “(You Drive Me) Crazy”
NSYNC – “I Want You Back”
Hanson – “Mmmbop”
Eve 6 – “Inside Out”
Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
Weezer – “Buddy Holly”
Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”
The Proclaimers – “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)
LFO – “Summer Girls”
Salt-N-Pepa – “Shoop”
DMX – “Party Up (Up in Here)”
Jay-Z – “Can I Get A…?”
Mark Morrison – “Return of the Mack”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Puff Daddy featuring Ma$e – “Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down”
Mariah Carey featuring Jay-Z – “Heartbreaker”
TLC – “Waterfalls”
TLC – “Unpretty”
Alanis Morissette – “Ironic”
K-Ci and Jojo – “All My Life”
Brian McKnight – “Back to One”
R. Kelly – “I Believe I Can Fly”

No comments: