Monday, May 06, 2019

Party Like It's 1999 5/4/19


My Name Is Weezer Edition

Blur – “Country House”
Sarah McLachlan – “Possession”
Tori Amos – “God”
The Pretenders – “Night in My Veins”
Pavement – “Cut Your Hair”
Weezer – “The World Has Turned and Left Me”
Weezer – “In the Garage”
Weezer – “Island in the Sun”
Sublime – “Doin’ Time”
Semisonic – “Closing Time”
Kelly Clarkson – “Walk Away”
Letters to Cleo – “Here and Now”
Smashing Pumpkins – “1979”
Meredith Brooks – “Bitch”
Sophie B. Hawkins – “Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover”
Nada Surf – “Popular”
No Doubt – “Spiderwebs”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
The Notorious B.I.G. – “Juicy”
Shaggy featuring RikRok – “It Wasn’t Me”
50 Cent – “In Da Club”
2Pac – “Changes”
Naughty by Nature – “O.P.P.”
Biz Markie – “Just a Friend”
Destiny’s Child – “Bootylicious”
Backstreet Boys – “Larger Than Life”
N’Sync – “It’s Gotta Be Me”
Hanson – “Mmmbop”
Fall Out Boy – “Sugar, We’re Goin’ Down”
Blink-182 – “What’s My Age Again”
Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”
Weezer – “Hash Pipe”
Weezer – “Buddy Holly”
Ricky Martin – “Living La Vida Loca”
Haddaway – “What Is Love”
Aqua – “Barbie Girl”
Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
Quad City DJ’s – “C’mon N’ Ride It (The Train)”
Black Box – “Everybody Everybody”
Madonna – “Music”
Sisqo – “Thong Song”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Justin Timberlake – “Rock Your Body”
Britney Spears – “Toxic”
Dream – “He Love You Not”
Fat Joe featuring Ashanti – “What’s Luv”
TLC – “No Scrubs (Rap Version)”
Salt-N-Pepa – “Shoop”
En Vogue – “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonan Get It)”
Pras featuring Mya and O.D.B. – “Ghetto Superstar”
Mariah Carey featuring O.D.B. – “Fantasy (Remix)”
Missy Elliott – “Work It”
Outkast – “Ms. Jackson”
Chingy – “Right Thurr”
Jay-Z – “Hard Knock Life”
Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz – “Déjà Vu (Uptown Baby)”
Foxy Brown featuring Jay-Z – “I’ll Be”
Prince and the New Power Generation – “Gett Off”
Len – “Steal My Sunshine”
Weezer – “Beverly Hills”
Weezer – “Say It Ain’t So”
4 Non Blondes – “What’s Up”
Divinyls – “I Touch Myself”
Alanis Morissette – “Hand in My Pocket”
Pearl Jam – “Better Man”
Oasis – “Wonderwall”
Green Day – “Wake Me Up When September Ends”
Faith No More – “Easy”
Radiohead – “Creep”
Goo Goo Dolls – “Iris”
Christina Aguilera – “Beautiful”
Boyz II Men – “End of the Road”

No comments: