Monday, January 09, 2017

Party Like It's 1999 1/7/17


20 Years of Wannabe Edition

George Michael – “Praying for Time”

Oasis – “D'Ya Know What I Mean”

Everclear – “Everything to Everyone”

The Offspring – “Gone Away”

Green Day – “Hitchin’ a Ride”

Foo Fighters – “Monkey Wrench”

Veruca Salt – “Volcano Girls”

U2 – “Staring at the Sun”

Smash Mouth – “Walking on the Sun”

Squirrel Nut Zippers – “Hell”

Reel Big Fish – “Sell Out”

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – “The Impression That I Get”

Dionne Farris – “I Know”

Natalie Imbruglia – “Torn”

Alanis Morissette – “Ironic”

Spice Girls – “Too Much”

Spice Girls – “Who Do You Think You Are”

Len – “Steal My Sunshine”

Ginuwine – “Pony”

TLC – “No Scrubs”

Next – “Too Close”

Coolio – “Fantastic Voyage”

Kris Kross – “Warm It Up”

Skee-Lo – “I Wish”

Bell Biv Devoe – “Do Me”

Snow – “Informer”

Juvenile – “Back That Azz Up”

Notorious B.I.G. – “Hypnotize”

Dr. Dre – “Still Dre”

DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince – “The Fresh Prince Theme”

Will Smith – “Getting Jiggy Wit It”

Janet Jackson – “Escapade”

Londonbeat – “I’ve Been Thinking About You”

Spice Girls – “Stop”

Spice Girls – “Wannabe”

Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”

Christina Aguilera – “Genie In a Bottle”

NSync – “Tearing Up My Heart”

Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”

Ace of Base – “The Sign”

B*Witched – “C’est La Vie”

Shania Twain – “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”

Santana featuring Rob Thomas – “Smooth”

Meredith Brooks – “Bitch”

No Doubt – “Just a Girl”

Spice Girls – “Spice Up Your Life”

Spice Girls – “Say You’ll Be There”

George Michael – “Freedom 90”

Eiffel 65 – “Blue (Da Ba Dee)”

Corona – “Rhythm of the Night”

Real McCoy – “Another Night”

Haddaway – “What Is Love”

Madonna - “Vogue”

C+C Music Factory – “Gonne Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”

Mariah Carey – “Fantasy”

Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”

Destiny’s Child – “Say My Name”

Salt-N-Pepa – “Shoop”

Lauryn Hill – “Doo Wop (That Thing)”

House of Pain – “Jump Around”

Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”

Blink 182 – “What’s My Age Again”

Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”

Hanson – “Mmmbop”

Chumbawamba – “Tubthumping”

Beastie Boys – “Intergalatic”

A Tribe Called Quest – “Scenario”

Black Sheep – “The Choice Is Yours (Revisited)”

Digable Planets – “Cool Like Dat (Rebirth of Slick)”

2Pac – “Changes”

Positive K – “I Got a Man”

Usher – “You Make Me Wanna”

Backstreet Boys – “As Long as You Love Me”

Spice Girls – “2 Become 1”

Spice Girls – “Goodbye”

Macy Gray – “I Try”

Guns n’ Roses – “November Rain”

No comments: