Monday, August 03, 2015

Party Like Its 1999 8/1/15

Faith No More – “Falling to Pieces”
Soundgarden – “Pretty Noose”
Cracker – “Low”
Concrete Blonde – “Joey”
Belly - “Feed the Tree”
Luscious Jackson – “Ladyfingers”
The Farm – “Groovy Train”
Seal – “Crazy”
Lucas – “Lucas With the Lid Off”
US3 – “Cantaloop”
Digable Planets – “Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)”
Soho – “Hippiechick”
Garbage – “I Think I’m Paranoid”
Weezer – “El Scorcho”
Radiohead – “Creep”
Elastica – “Connection”
Supergrass – “Alright”
No Doubt – “Sunday Morning”
Spin Doctors – “Two Princes”
Third Eye Blind – “Graduate”
The Cardigans – “Lovefool”
Len – “Steal My Sunshine”
George Michael – “Freedom 90”
Mariah Carey – “Fantasy”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Notorious B.I.G. – “Big Poppa”
Jay-Z – “Hard Knock Life”
Luniz– “I Got 5 on It”
Junior M.A.F.I.A. – “Get Money”
Fugees – “Ready or Not”
TLC - “No Scrubs”
Aaliyah – “If Your Girl Only Knew”
Faith Evans – “Love Like This”
Janet Jackson – “Escapade”
Janet Jackson – “Love Will Never Do (Without You)”
Tone Tony Tone – “Feels Good”
En Vogue – “My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)”
Kid N Play – “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
Naughty by Nature – “O.P.P.”
Coolio featuring L.V. – “Gangsta’s Paradise”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch – “Good Vibrations”
Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
Right Said Fred – “I’m Too Sexy”
Spice Girls – Wannabe”
NSync – “I Want You Back”
Backstreet Boys – “Larger Than Life”
Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
Christina Aguilera – “Genie in a Bottle”
Ace of Base – “All That She Wants”
Chumbawamba – “Tubthumping”
Blink 182 – “All The Small Things”
Lit – “My Own Worst Enemy”
Hole – “Celebrity Skin”
Nirvana – “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
Green Day – “Basket Case”
Letters to Cleo – “I Want You to Want Me”
Robyn – “Show Me Love”
Vengaboys – “Boom Boom Boom”
Aqua – “Barbie Girl”
Real McCoy – “Another Night”
La Bouche – “Be My Lover”
Lou Bega – “Mambo No. 5”
Destiny’s Child – “Bills, Bills, Bills”
Warren G and Nate Dogg – “Regulate”
Inner Circle – “Sweat (A La La La La Long)”
Ini Kamoze – “Here Comes the Hotstepper”
Chaka Demus and Pliers – “Murder She Wrote”
Next – “Too Close”
Usher – “U Make Me Wanna”
Salt-N-Pepa – “None of Your Business”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
Juvenile – “Back That Azz Up”
Sir Mix-A-Lot – “Baby Got Back”
Whitney Houston – “It’s Not Right (But It’s Okay)”
Lauryn Hill – “Doo-Wop (That Thing)”
Toni Braxton – “Another Sad Love Song”
Paula Abdul – “Rush Rush”
Marc Cohn – “Walking in Memphis”
Bryan Adams – “Everything I Do (I Do It For You)”

No comments: