Monday, March 17, 2014

The Brooklyn Get Down 3/15/14

The folks at the Brooklyn Community Foundation threw a benefit Saturday night at Crossfit South Brooklyn and I was honored to provide them with a slice of Party Like It's 1999's greatest hits. They raised over $7000, which is pretty damn awesome and it will support people right here in Brooklyn.

Here's the playlist:

Counting Crows – “Mr. Jones”
Blues Traveler – “Run-Around”
Matchbox 20 – “Real World”
Sister Hazel – “All For You”
Sheryl Crow – “All I Wanna Do”
Del Amitri – “Roll to Me”
Sixpence None the Richer – “Kiss Me”
James – “Laid”
The Cure – “Friday I’m In Love”
Barenaked Ladies – “One Week”
Smash Mouth – “All-Star”
Harvey Danger – “Flagpole Sitta”
Spin Doctors – “Two Princes”
Third Eye Blind – “Semi-Charmed Life”
New Radicals – “You Get What You Give”
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – “The Impression That I Get”
No Doubt – “Spiderwebs”

Cardigans – “Lovefool”
Hanson – “Mmmbop”
Backstreet Boys – “I Want It That Way”
NSYNC – “I Want You Back”
Ace of Base – “The Sign”
Len – “Steal Your Sunshine”
Blackstreet featuring Dr. Dre – “No Diggity”
Ginuwine – “Pony”
TLC – “Creep”
Salt-N-Pepa – “Shoop”
Zhane – “Hey Mr. DJ”
Mariah Carey – “Fantasy”
Janet Jackson – “Love Will Never Do (Without You)”
Pras featuring Mya and ODB – “Ghetto Superstar”
2Pac and Dr. Dre – “California Love”
Notorious B.I.G. – “Hypnotize”
Notorious B.I.G. featuring Puff Daddy and Mase – “Mo Money, Mo Problems”
Juvenile – “Back That Azz Up”
Robyn – “Show Me Love”
Corona – “Rhythm of the Night”
Real McCoy – “Another Night”
C + C Music Factory – “Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)”
Bell Biv Devoe – “Poison”
Spice Girls – “Wannabe”
Britney Spears – “…Baby One More Time”
Christina Aguilera – “Genie In a Bottle”
R. Kelly – “I Believe I Can Fly”

No comments: